10 Struggles Only The Middle Child Faces
August 6, 2016
1. You are ignored. Since your parents are so busy worrying about your older sibling’s life plan and your younger sibling’s homework.
2. You get all the same responsibilities as the oldest…
3. But all the restrictions of the youngest.
4. Middle Child Syndrome is all too real and yet no one takes you seriously when you complain about it.
5. Your wardrobe only consists of hand-me-downs.
6. Somehow your parents manage to forget you exist every once in a while.
7. You are always expected to help because the older one couldn’t be forced and younger one is too small.
8. You go through phases where you feel as if you’re nothing.
9. The older one is a quick-tempered buffoon and the younger one is utterly tactless. Wars are declared and you are expected to be SOMEONE’s right-hand-man.
10. Despite all the struggles, youre stuck in the middle. So you might as well get comfortable.
You may also like
7 Things That Prove Your Siblings Are Your Best Friends!
3 weeks ago
9 Struggles of Being The Eldest Sibling
1 month ago
20 Things That Happen When Siblings Move Far Away
3 months ago
Castor Oil is Great For Thickening and Regrowing Hair, Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Orlando shooter’s wife hid something from the police and now she’s in trouble
Her Brain Was Fried by Ecstasy. What She Now Looks Like, Youll Never Believe
Here is What You Need To Check Next Time You Buy Bottled Water
17 Easy Ways To Be Insanely Productive
Lemon Juice and Celery Can Reduce Cholesterol and Hypertension
Simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.